Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Know Whom I Have Believed - 1 Timothy 1:15-17

Quote of the Day
Christianity is not just a way of living, it is not simply a membership in a church, it is life itself, it is vitality, it is vibrant energy.  Christianity correctly practiced is a healing, throbbing, vibrant, creative energy.  It is a deep therapy which can drive to the very roots of society by breaking down sins and infected centers.   It will rebuild your life, mentally, physically and spiritually.  It will give you the overcoming of all things.  The Bible says, "In Him was Life."  The life that was in Jesus Christ is also in you.  In Him is creative energy, and this is the trememdous dynamic energy of life itself."
Albert E. Cliffe author of the book entitled Let Go and Let God ~ Steps in Victorious Living

Be sure to visit the Youtube link on the right of this page and enjoy listening to this beautiful hymn I Know Whom I Have Believed

Because I Know Whom I Have Believed

Merely a human being on this earth
who understands the meaning of worth
chosen by God and ready for the task
willing to do whatever He may ask
this task is to communicate His message to you
all the while guarding this message so true
His message has integrity and deserves to be understood
short, sweet and to the point; if only I could
more concerned about you than my own gain
if only somehow, I could ease your pain
I search my Bible, trying to find
that special verse to soothe your mind
understanding His Word can be a daunting undertaking
talk to Him at night and every morning upon waking
reading the Bible 'fore breakfast is food for thought
helps us to remember to do what we ought
whatever verses you may read
are all designed to meet your need
every verse in the Bible is God-breathed
Believe me; this is true, because I know whom I have believed
written Friday, June 23, 2006
Nan Forehand
1 Timothy 1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display His unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on Him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment