Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Power of Love

When the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know peace.
bumper sticker

I love flowers.  I guess some would say that is an understatement.  I enjoy each and every phase of development of the growth of my flowers, especially my roses.   The weather conditions this Spring have come in perfect timing for them.  When I stroll through the roses in my courtyard, I'm transported to a beautiful place inside my mind.  All events of the day are as a mist, here one minute and gone the next, as I focus my energy and my thoughts toward these magnificent blooms with their unique fragrances.  To capture their beauty through the lens of my camera is a delight.  It is my pleasure to share them with you.  I have added a rose today and my peony for your viewing pleasure.  Yes, I love my flowers. 
There are so many people I love, as well.  I even love those who present themselves in a most unlovable fashion.  As complex as the shape of my roses, so too, are humans complex creatures.  The instant a person smiles, really smiles from the heart, for that moment, all troubling thoughts disappear and all is right with the world.  Even if for only a moment in time, peace comes.  We need to strive to create more peace inside our hearts and that peace transcends space and time to flow along the currents of energy in the air.
Regardless of what is your present situation, create peace in your heart.  Yes, even in the midst of sorrow, you can be at peace with joy in your heart.  It is possible and so worth your effort.  Have a wonderful evening and know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment