Friday, May 14, 2010

To Touch The World

There is no famous quote today.  There is no Bible verse.  There's just you and me.  If anything I've ever said to you has touched you in a special way, God has touched you through me.  You are the world to me.  God wants us all to reach out and touch the world.  It's really not as big as you think.  When I think about the awesomeness of God and all He has created, how big is the world in comparison to Him?  He is greater than anything and everything.  You are greater than you think.  You are the reason I write.  When you don't even realize it, you give me reason to continue writing.  You are my inspiration and my challenge.  I want to touch your heart.  I want God to touch your heart.  I want you to live fully and joyfully.  There is no time for regrets.  Be the best you that you can be right now.  Right this minute is all we truly have.  We don't know what the next minute will bring.  Take care and know that I hold you close in thought and prayer.  Love, Nan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, so much, Nan. I love your writing. Knowing that you hold me thoughtfully and in prayer is a comfort. As Ruth Graham once said, "a kneeling soul knows surely that a listening Lord is there."

    Geneva

    ReplyDelete