Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Word of God

The Word of God never changes; it is always relevant to the human heart.  But it needs to break forth in freshness and vitality in each generation.
Warren Wiersbe

2 Samuel 22:31-33
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless  He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.  For who is God besides the LORD?  And who is the Rock except our God?   It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

I have been so engrossed in my Bible this morning as I sit here pulling out this message from my heart.  I have lost track of time!  It's past 8am and I must get up from here and get dressed for work.  There are so many passages I want to share with you today, and yet, at God's direction, I chose the one from 2 Samuel.  Why?  I felt the moving of the Holy Spirit within me that this is the one He wants you to remember today. 
The quote, as well, was brought to you by the grace of God.  I write Nan's Calendar and post it here on the internet so that anyone, where ever in the world they may be, have access to wholesome, godly inspiration and an example of the love of God travelling the world over, when they least expect it.  Perhaps, one will have a hunger for more of the living Word of God as they explore the messages located in the Archives section of this blog. I hope my efforts have caused a stirring in their hearts to reach for a Bible and be nourished by the Bread of Life. 
We have to reach this generation in whatever medium is available to make a positive difference in their lives.  I praise God for the miracle of the internet that I may be a witness of His great love, mercy and grace for generations past, present and future.  I hope you sense a freshness and vitality from my efforts to encourage, you, my friends and neighbors near and far.
Have a wonderful day and may He make your way perfect today. 
Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment