Friday, December 9, 2011

The Four Agreements

I always want to give you something meaningful each time I write to you.  You are important and you deserve the best I can give you.  I write because it is how God directs me.  More than anything, God deserves my best every day.
That being said, I want to share with you something priceless.  It's value can not be measured, in my estimation.  It is the wisdom of God given to us through the writings of Don Miguel Ruiz.  The book I'm about to share with you is not new.  It was written in 1997.  It is called The Four Agreements.  I recently learned of this book and by the grace of God, I found it in the Goodwill store a few weeks ago.  It took me a while to get around to reading it and now I am almost finished reading it.  I can print the agreements here, but I want you to get your hands on the book and read it cover to cover.  It ranks on my list with Rick Warren's book The Purpose Driven Life...... way up there!  If you're searching for a special gift for someone this Christmas, yourself included, I highly recommend The Four Agreements.  When you learn to apply the wisdom contained in this book, you will find your life has dramatically changed for the better.
1) Be impeccable with your word
2) Don't take anything personally
3) Don't make assumptions
4) Always do your best
There is so much more I could say about this book and the wisdom contained therein, but I want to whet your appetite to get the book and discover this timeless wisdom for yourselves.  Don't hesitate.
I have to get up from here right now and get ready for work!  Before posting this message, I received a call from my daughter and it was an awesome conversation.  Well, I could go on and on!
I have to get ready and get out of here in 30 minutes, so I'll leave you with a smile and a twinkle in my eye!  Take care and have an absolutely incredible day!!!
Love ya! Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment