Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Once In A Lifetime

Soak in the essence of today's title......"once in a lifetime" ...... never to happen again.....
Friends, today is truly once in a lifetime.  Today will never happen again.  Don't waste one minute of it.
Use it for God's glory and honor Him in everything you say and do. 
It is a privilege to live and breathe on this planet today. 
If you're single, be glad and encourage someone here on earth today.
If you're married, be glad and encourage someone here on earth today.
If you're divorced, be glad and encourage someone here on earth today.
If your spouse has already passed on, be glad and encourage someone here on earth today.
If you're sick, be glad and encourage someone here on earth today.
You ask, "How can I be glad in my singleness?  I want to be married?"
You ask, "How can I be glad I'm married?  My spouse doesn't......"
You ask, "How can I be glad I'm divorced? My life is......."
You ask, "How can I be glad I'm a widow or widower? My soulmate is......"
You ask, "How can I be glad I'm sick?  I feel like ......."
With each and every one of you, I empathize.  Our own (perceived) problems are diminished when we show compassion and concern for others.  Sometimes we focus so long and so fervently on our own issues we tend to forget the plight of others.  God loves us and speaks to us in so many ways.  Sometimes, He speaks to us through the words of others.  Ask Him to speak to someone through you today.  You won't have to worry about what to say.  God will direct your words as you encourage someone who needs to hear a good word.  We all need encouragement.  Not one of us is truly independent or self-sufficient.  We all need God.  We all need each other.  Someone needs you to be there in a special way today.
Today....once in a lifetime opportunities await you.  
Take care and have a wonderful day!!  Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment