Monday, June 14, 2010

It All Starts With God

It all starts with God.  We were all created for a purpose even though it may take years to understand what God has in mind for each of us.  Rather than "me, I, my, mine," being in the center of everything, we will sooner understand God's purpose for our existence when we take our proper place.  That being, God first, others and then ourselves.  We long to find balance in all aspects of life.  There surely is a time for us, but first and foremost, we live a higher quality of life in whatever shape we are in when we give God the honor and glory He deserves and when we live by His will rather than our own will.  Apart from Him, we are nothing and we can do nothing without Him.  I'm glad I'm not an athiest.  I know who to thank for all I am and for all I have and for all I will become.  Praise God!

For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible....everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him.  Colossians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment