Thursday, March 10, 2011

And she was comforted

When a woman has a chance to share her feelings freely, she begins to feel more loving despite what she may have said. John Gray, Ph.D.

We're not going to agree with each other 100% of the time.  As we experience a sense of freedom from judgment, we are able to express troubling feelings and then move forward with a new perspective and a fresh approach.  Fickle feelings frustrate females.  First find fellowship with the Father.  Nan Forehand

A very special lady and I were recently in the presence of satan, I, clothed in my full armor of faith and she, feeling stripped naked and bleeding (spiritually speaking), desperately searching for help for a loved one.  It was the most incredible experience for us, as I realize now, with the Lord's guidance, I gently clothed her in her own armor, dressed her for battle with the Spirit of God standing before us.  We knew it was a profound attempt by satan to destroy a relationship with a loved one.  She is an amazing woman and I felt honored to be in her space.
It was through a telephone conversation after hours she and I met.  It was late in the day and I had a note before me of a voice mail from earlier in the afternoon.  As I listened to the voice on the recording, I knew this lady needed to hear from my office sooner than later.  I called the number and as we began to talk, I realized without a doubt God had directed the conversation for that moment, rather than wait until another day.  I learned she had ignored several phone calls prior to mine.  She told me she had a sense that she needed to answer this call.  The Spirit of the Lord prompted her to pick up the phone.  As I listened, it was crystal clear God intended for her prayers to be answered, but not in the way she had hoped or expected.  Inasmuch as she wanted help for her loved one, God knew she needed help for her self.  She is strong in her faith and we rejoiced in faith together as we praised God and shared this special time together.  The power of the Holy Spirit was amazingly strong as He gave me words to share with her.  The Spirit moved through my voice, through the phone line and into her heart.  As the Spirit moved through us, we sensed the departure of satan.  With our shields and our swords, we sent him away.  He was probably livid with anger that the power of God had triumphed, yet again.  By the time we realized it, an hour had passed since our conversation began.
Certainly she and her loved ones will remain in my thoughts and prayers.  It's a mystery right now if she and I will ever meet in person, but we were one in spirit, united by the love of Christ.  Her heart poured out to the Lord and He heard her cries for help.  And she was comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment