Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Joy, Joy, Joy

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.  Psalm 51:12

My joy isn't in the past.  My joy isn't in the future.  My joy is in the here and now.  No one can take my joy from me without my permission.  Now, I ask you, why would any of us allow someone else the power to take away our joy?!!   God restores us and teaches us to abide in Him.  This is at the core of joy.  God never lets us out of His sight and He always has great things to teach us when we will be still and quiet long enough to hear Him.
Those times you come to visit and haven't read a recent post, remember I'm not gone far and I will be back!  There are days at a time I don't sit down to the computer, and even those days you are in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope you are at peace and that you have joy overflowing.  If you aren't feeling joyful right now, ask God to "restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me."  And He will!!  Trust Him!  Remember the song, "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart, down in my heart to stay." "I've got the love of Jesus, love of Jesus down in my heart, down in my heart to stay."
Have a wonderful day! Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment