Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Healing Intention

Everything you need you already have. You are complete right now. You are a whole, total person, not an apprentice person on the way to someplace else. Your completeness must be understood by you and experienced in your thoughts as your own personal reality.
Beverly Sills 


I truly am a whole, total person.  I remember the time in my life when I didn't feel whole.  As I reflect upon then and now, the phrase "a shell of a person" comes to mind.  I know some of you may not feel whole right now.  That is why God guided me to the quote above today.  As I posted the photo of my pretty iris at the bottom of this page, which is named Beverly Sills, I was curious for more information about Ms. Sills.   I googled Beverly Sills and came upon quotes by Ms. Sills.  This one practically jumped off the page at me and begged to be included in today's message, which, interestingly enough, hadn't even been formulated in my mind at the time.
I want to share a quote from a book entitled The Power of Intention written by Dr. Wayne Dyer.  "Don't ask to be healed, ask to be restored to that perfection from which you emanated.  Here's where you want to hold an intention for yourself and for others in an unbending, nonnegotiable way.  Let nothing interfere with the intention you have to heal and be healed.  Discard all negativity that you encounter.  Refuse to let in any energy that will weaken your body or your resolve.  Convey this to others as well.  Remember, you're not asking your Source to heal you, because this assumes health is missing from your life.  It assumes scarcity, but the Source can only recognize and respond to what it is already, and you too are a component of that Source.  Come to the Source as whole and complete, banish all thoughts of illness, and know that by connecting back to this Source -- filling yourself with it and offering it to others -- you become healing itself."
Another very profound quote from this book is as follows "One of the messages of Jesus of Nazareth is apropos of all that I've presented in this chapter on having a healing intention: 
If you bring forth what is inside you, 
what you bring forth will save you.
If you don't bring forth what is inside you,
what you don't bring forth will destroy you.  
What is inside you is the power of intention.  No microscope will reveal it.  You can find the command center with an x-ray technology, but the commander in the command center remains impervious to our sophisticated probing instruments.  You are that commander.  You must allow yourself to be in vibrational harmony with the greatest commander of all and bring it forth to serve you, rather than allowing yourself to be in a state of despair."
This is the message from God for the people of God to the glory of God!
Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment