Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Love to You Too!



Most people believe that "I love you" is the best thing you can say to anybody.   I have learned that "I love you too” has a greater impact on the human heart.  Anybody can get an "I love you" but fewer get an "I love you too."  Those are the truly blessed."
- Richie Boggess

Had it not been for the earthquake I felt here in Statesville, NC yesterday, I would not have found the quote you've just read.  It was the first time in my life, at 51 years of age, to experience an earthquake (mild, though it was).  As I sat down here at the computer a moment ago I looked for an interesting quote about earthquakes to go along with today's message.  I did find one, but more interesting was the quote I have included.  This quote is more appropriate than I can begin to tell you, but, I'll try.  I ended the message yesterday with the words "I love you, Nan", and I meant them sincerely.  As I was working in my office later in the morning, I received a one-line message in response to yesterday's Nan's Calendar message from a very special lady named Alice.  Her message was "Love to You Too”!  Yes, Alice, your words did, indeed, have a great impact on my heart!  I am truly blessed!  I love you, too! Always, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment