Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Take Care

Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.  Author Unknown


Take care of yourself every day.  In doing so, you will make a difference in all areas of your life.    Your health will improve, not to mention your appearance and your vitality.  Your relationships will blossom.   We can change the habits we wear simply by changing our mind.  
The words easily roll off the tongue.  I'll change this habit when I've got more time to devote to it.  I'll change this habit when I have a little more money.  I'll change this habit when.........
We can also let the buts fall where they may.  I know I need to, but.....  I want to, but..... I have to, but.....  It truly does require courage to change old, useless habits.  You and your better quality of life are worth the effort.  Sometimes we are our own worst critic.  Decide today to be your own best friend.
If you are contemplating change today of any kind, believe in your mind you have already crossed the hurdle, the imagined obstacles before you, some of which you may have placed there yourself and cherish the victory.  Set for yourself a goal and don't let anything deter you from it.  Hold your focus.  Hold your resolve.  Hold the victory!  Remember, the thing happens that you really believe in and the belief in the thing makes it happen.  Believe!
I am not focusing this message today toward any one person.  This message is inspired by God for those to whom He is speaking.  God speaks to others through me simply because I am willing to be a vessel He can use.  For glory to God, for service to mankind.
Have a wonderful day! Take care of yourself.  Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment