Friday, February 10, 2012

Treasures

I am only one, but I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something.  And what I can do, that I ought to do.  And what I ought to do, by the grace of God, I shall do.
Edward Hale

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.  The longer I live, the more my mind dwells upon the beauty and the wonder of the world.
John Burroughs

Look for the loveliness everywhere offered.

What a wonderful thing a day is!!

One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour.  Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every great and commanding movement in the annals of the world is the triumph of enthusiasm.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi, It's Nan ...... I am enthusiastic about life in general and specifically.  Live today on purpose.  Enjoy every moment.  Yes, every moment.  Give the world your smile.  It is a priceless treasure, this smile of yours.  Show the world the Light and the twinkle in your eyes as you give them this precious gift.
If you have ever seen a smile cross my lips, imagine that same smile right now as you read this love note today.  Some of the greatest treasures on earth are absolutely free.  You, my dear one, are a treasure!  Enjoy!!!!
LOVE, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment