Saturday, May 1, 2010

In Your Presence

In Your Presence
by: Nan Forehand

Lord, I am humbled each and every time
You reveal to me a special verse or rhyme
thank you for opening my eyes
every poem is a gift and a surprise
just an inkling of a thought
tells Satan I won't be bought
he knows with You he can't compete
his every battle will end in defeat
no greater desire can burn in my heart
and from you I never will part
this desire radiates a soft, warm glow
for it is You I yearn to know
in order to embrace Your essence
I must live each day in Your presence

written Sunday, December 11, 2005
 
I have included a youtube video for you entitled I Can Only Imagine.  The song is performed by Mercy Me.  The video itself is very touching and worth taking a moment to enjoy and contemplate.
Have a wonderful day!  Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment