Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Faith, Hope, and Love

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.  But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

Faith, Hope and Love - an acrostic


by: Nan Forehand
F ully
A rmed
I nside
T hrough
H im

H earts
O f
P raise
E verlasting

L iving
O ne
V ision
E ternity


When we are clothed in faith, we are prepared and fully armed inside through Him to withstand and overcome any obstacle that would attempt to hinder our progress.
As we develop a habit to deliberately praise God for His presence in every aspect of our lives, whether in a small way or a big way, whether in good times or bad, our hearts are opened to an endless supply of hope.
Live in love.  Do more than exist.  Thrive.  When I think of heaven and hell, I focus my energy on heaven.  An eternity in heaven is my one vision.  I want to go to heaven when I take my last breath of air on this earth.  I think we all want the same basic things in life; basic, yes, but essential to a life well lived.  We all want to have faith.  We all want to have hope and we all want to have love. You have faith, share it. You have hope, share it.  You have love to give, give it.  God gave us, one and all, these three in abundant supply.  The more we give, the more we receive.  Remember, God does love a cheerful giver and it is more blessed to give than to receive.  Sound familiar?
And remember to share that beautiful smile of yours today with someone.  It may be the only smile that person sees today.  When you share a smile, it doesn't cost a dime.  But the benefits are priceless!
Take care and exercise your faith, praise the Lord and focus on your most important vision.
Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment