Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request for Nan's Brother

I am asking for you and all other prayer warriors out there to pray for my brother, Woody Cottle.  He is in Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC.  He is in need of a heart transplant.  He's 70 years old and we just met for the first time three years ago (that's the short version.  He never knew he had a sister until Feb. '08)  He is a wonderful, sweet man and I love him so much.  He's been having trouble for some time now, in and out of the local hospital, and was admitted through the ER yesterday.  I am leaving home at 7am in the morning to be with him and his wife, Judy.  Please pray with me for God's divine will in Woody's life.  I am not afraid for him.  I know the power of prayer.  I trust the good Lord to be with him and with the medical staff who are caring for him.  Thank you so much.  Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment