Thursday, September 22, 2011

I know, but......

NOTE: this message isn't intended for every person who reads it today.  If you know someone who may benefit from it, please feel free to pass it along...... and do it with a happy heart.

things at rest tend to stay at rest
things in motion tend to stay in motion
it takes more energy to get things moving
than to keep them moving
change is difficult      author unknown

inert - 1) without power to move or to resist 2) inactive; dull, slow 3) exhibiting little or no chemical activity

God didn't design us as inert objects!  He designed us to move!

I know, but......

no buts about it!  Do it, whatever it is you are supposed to do, and as I have raised our children to believe, "....... and do it with a happy heart!"  (As I say this, I am wearing a warm smile and with positive energy).  Get off your buts and use the power God gave you!  Remember, it doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you do not give up.  Pace yourself.  I pray you will have a wonderfully productive day today!  I love you.  Nan




No comments:

Post a Comment