Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Time Management

Hi! I didn't fall off the face of the earth since the last time I wrote to you!  There are always so many factors involved that make for a very interesting life and time management is so important.  Allen and I exercise together regularly and I take time to meditate most mornings.  I'm very involved in my Nan's good will bears project.  To make a long story short, I was at my dry cleaners shop on Saturday and cleaned 62 bears as part of a United Methodist Church community wide volunteer day.  Since this teddy project is a community service project and the kids can't receive a bear until it has been professionally cleaned, I decided to render my volunteer services by going through the proper channels and spent three hours cleaning the bears to help Jeff, my cleaner, as he has a full time business to operate.  The supply of bears in the ER had gone down to only two available a week ago.  So you see how important it was to get ahead of the curve.
Our son, John is at the one month mark now.  He leaves for USAF Basic Training in San Antonio, TX on November 8th.  Allen and I spend as much time as possible with him making memories.  We are happy for him and support his decision.
You are close in thought even when days go by before you hear from me.  Pray for each other, give freely of yourselves, smile often.  Take care and have a wonderful day.  Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment