Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Power of Our Words

Sometimes the most powerful words are the ones we withhold.
Sharon Jaynes from her book entitled The Power of a Woman's Words

Remember, there is a time to be silent and a time to speak.  My words here at Nan's Calendar have been few and far between of late.  I hope you have continued to visit the site and browse through the archives in my absence.  When you visit and don't see a recent message, say a prayer for me, then pray for someone else and pray for yourself.

Lord, please lead us, guide us, and direct us in all we say and do today so that our words and our actions will be pleasing unto You.  In Jesus' name we pray.  Amen

I only write what I know in my heart is true for me.  Each one of you will decide for yourselves what you believe to be true.

The one thing I want to leave for you today is this:

Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.  ~ Mark 11:24

Have a wonderful day in the Lord! Love, Nan




No comments:

Post a Comment